Wednesday, October 16, 2013

From Around The Isles Blogosphere

Photo Courtesy of NHL.com
Check out Dee Karl's piece from Hockey buzz here:

My Take: What Capuano was saying and what the players were more like a two-part story last night. Yes, as Capuano said, the Isles came to play than the other two previous games, but the players knew they let one slip away again. Bottom line: Need to finish games.


Christian Arnold has a good piece on the newly formed "Bash Brothers" here:

My Take: If they could add something like these two players to the defense during the course of the season, Nassau would be sold out just for the hitting.

 For those who probably feel the same as my college does about last nights game, see Gary Harding at Isles Talk here:

My Take: Tough one to take, but the Isles will get everything together.


Finally for those who would rather listen than read, might I recommend The Dump & Chase Podcast from the crew over at Eyes On Isles with special guest, Jiggs McDonald. Here:


My Take: Never enough time to soak in all that Jiggs has to offer and keep listening afterwards as the guys discuss last weeks games from the Islanders.

No comments: